Renowned for our elegant and timeless interiors, we specialise in bespoke high-end residential projects from city to country, spanning the UK and overseas and each based around our core values of authenticity, creativity and attention to detail.
We are a busy and growing design practice based in South West London, currently working on a variety of exciting and interesting projects that will offer a chance to gain valuable experience in many areas of the design process.
Ideally we would prefer candidates who have had some previous design experience such as completing part or all of a design course, or previous work experience with another practice. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic, design driven, creative team in a studio with a chance to be hands on with projects.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be highly organised, meticulous, efficient with a strong work ethic.
- Be flexible, conscientious and proactive.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and a strong sense of time management with an ability to multi-task and use their initiative.
- Be confident in liaising with tradesmen and suppliers.
- Be willing to take on administrative duties where necessary, organising samples and aiding the team in the smooth running of the office.
- Ideally proficient in CAD, Microsoft office, photoshop and inDesign.
- Ideally have experience with Interior Design, but must be passionate about the industry.
- Common sense and a practical outlook is essential.
Skills and responsibilities may include but not be limited to the following:
- Assisting the design team on projects from conception to completion.
- Putting together precise and high-quality presentations.
- Sourcing and procurement of FF&E.
- Ordering and organising sampling.
- Liaising with suppliers and clients.
- Assisting with general day to day tasks and errands.
Full time position.
Based at our office in SW London.
Please email your CV cover letter, and portfolio to email@example.com citing the job title in the subject line.